We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our team. This person will be a self motivated professional with a can do attitude to manage the growth & development of our Lifeguard and Lifesaving Services.
This is a full time role that provides a unique opportunity to join our respected organisation in a senior management position.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO, the Operations Manager will be responsible for the management, including the growth and development, of Lifeguard and Lifesaving Services in the NT.
SLSNT provides high quality Lifeguard supervision at locations across Darwin and Palmerston, both under contract and on a casual basis. Three affiliated clubs provide lifesaving services as well as our Search and Rescue team that operates a 24/7 marine search and rescue service from Darwin.
Position - Full Time, contracted to 30 June 2020
Salary - upon application, as a charity SLSNT employees are eligible for generous salary sacrifice benefits.
If you like a challenge, a role where no two situations are ever the same and a chance to continually learn new skills then this is the role for you.
Skills and experience
Do you have:
- experience in Lifeguard Operations and advanced technical knowledge of lifeguard systems and processes?
- experience in successfully leading and managing a team to deliver outcomes?
- strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills?
- the ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a strong attention to detail?
- an understanding of Surf Life Saving and its unique culture, not for profit, charity sector?
- a highly motivated and enthusiastic team player?
- solution orientated and able to bring a high level of maturity and judgement to the role?
- willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends and Public Holidays?
How to apply
- Explore our website – www.lifesavingnt.com.au
- Send through a current copy of your resume and cover letter
- Review the position description and include a written response to the selection criteria including responses to each point
Closing date for applications Wednesday 18 April 2018
For further information on this role please contact CEO, Samantha Farrow on 0417 173 287.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be contacted for interviews following the closing date.
This role is being advertised on seek.com.au