At the 2021 AGM, the Director of Lifesaving and Director of Surf Sport roles will be declared vacant.
Nominations for both of these key roles are open now.
Nominations must be submitted on the form below to SLSNT by Friday 12 March 2021.
The purpose of these roles is to:
- provide leadership and contribute to the strategic direction for SLSNT.
- oversee and monitor SLSNT’s activities to ensure that SLSNT’s legal, regulatory and financial obligations are met.
- To act as a focal point at Board level for matters relating to their portfolio.
The base level of qualification required is:
- Current financial member of an SLSNT affiliated club.
- Proficient holder of current SLSA award – Bronze Medallion preferred.
- Ability to hold an NT Working with Children Card (Ochre Card).
- Ability to complete Play by the Rules Child Protection and Harassment and Discrimination modules as well as SLSA’s Safeguarding Children online awareness course.
Director of Lifesaving
Position Description - Director of Lifesaving
Director of Surf Sport
Position Description - Director of Surf Sport
Link to more details on the 2021 SLSNT AGM.